PURITY THROUGH 6 STAGE PURIFICATION
- 6S TECHNOLOGY: Pre-filter + Sediment filter + Pre Carbon filter + RO Membrane + SCM-TECH(Silver Activated Post Carbon+ MIN-TECH). In A. O. Smith Z2+ model 100% of the water passes through the RO membrane, no bypass.
PATENTED SSM TECHNOLOGY (SIDE STREAM RO MEMBRANE)
- Suitable for water with low and high (upto 2000 ppm) TDS. Wastes less water and improves pure water recovery.
MIN-TECH (MINERALISER TECHNOLOGY)
- The MIN-TECH (Mineraliser Technology) adds essential minerals to the water. This ensures that the water tastes fresh and natural and has balanced pH – an essential requirement for drinking water.
ADVANCE ALERT TECHNOLOGY
- For Sediment + Pre Carbon and RO membrane + Silver Activated Post Carbon filters change.
- For effective removal of suspended solids and sediment from water and to ensure better life of RO membrane.
- Digital display for simple and intelligent display of information.
- Swivel faucet for user convenience.
- Purified water storage capacity of 5 litres
WQA CERTIFIED RO MEMBRANE
- RO Membrane element in A. O. Smith RO water purifier is tested and certified by WQA against NSF/ANSI 58 standards for material requirements.
Product Dimensions (H x D x W)
Storage tank capacity†
6 Stage Purifying Technology
- Pre-filter + Sediment filter + Pre Carbon filter + Side Stream RO + SCM-TECH(Silver Activated Post Carbon filter+MIN-TECH)
- Thin film composite RO membrane
Material of construction for plastic parts
- Food safe, non-toxic, engineering grade plastics
- Diaphragm pump, 24VDC, 0.26 Amps, Operating Pressure 125 psi (Max.)
Power rating (Max)
System input pressure***
* Flow rate depends on variable factors such as feed water pressure, feed water characteristics and condition of the membranes and filters.
** Recovery and TDS reduction percentages also depend on variable factors such as life and condition of the membranes and filters, feed water pressure, feed water characteristics.
*** If input pressure exceeds 30 psi, a pressure reducing valve needs to be installed at the feed line. If the pressure is lower than 7 psi, a booster pump needs to be installed.
† Storage tank capacity depends on the storage tank bladder pressure.
Manufacturer's Warranty Applicable